Podcasts and showsLast modified:
Podcasts and shows
Certained podcasts and shows are purely forgettable and made for entertainment only. That is not what Ι seek for as you might know from my other content. This page contains the shows & podcasts I like.
Thoughts & philosophy
- The Nietzsche Podcast - This podcast is about Nietzsche, and those he influenced. It is an excellent source. He goes deep into Nietzschean ideas, and other ideas which are related to it.
- Carefree Wandering - This channel discusses philosophy topics. It is managed by Hans-George Moeller, a philosophy professor. The majority of philosophy channels on YouTube aren’t of high quality, but this one is.
- Xah Lee Talkshow - Xah Lee is a GNU Emacs user who talks about a lot of topics. From keyboard design to art, politics and math. He has tons of content on his website.
- Georg Rockall-Schmidt - This channel contains thoughts, movie reviews and other content from Georg.
- TheBurgerkrieg - This channel contains thoughts, movie reviews and other content from someone.
- Inside the score - Gives insight about how composers of the past lived.
- Your Favorite Band Sucks - Many of their arguments aren’t valid, but some are. It is interesting.
- Michelle Khare - Does a bunch of different activities, and challenges. Pretty impressive, and slightly educational too.
- What I’ve Learned - From time to time I enjoy this type of content. Educational science-like content.
- SmarterEveryDay - From time to time I enjoy this type of content. Educational science-like content.
I do not watch the news, or politics in general. It is just not worth the time, since I do not believe it will have much impact on me. I do get that news from some connections which I trust for that kind of material.
- The Jimmy Dore Show - He seems honest, even though I do not always agree with him. I almost never consume this type of content though.